Wednesday, October 3, 2012

100 Posts Challenge

Ok, so it has been a while my friends! (I know all 8 of you have been sighing as each day passed with no entries, haha.) Seriously, I have realized that if I want to be a writer I must...ahem...write. So, I have issued myself a 100 post challenge! It is not much of a challenge unless there is a deadline, so I give myself one year. That would even out to be 8-9 posts a month, which will be much more intense than my current pace. Don't you just love accountability?! Send me any helpful links on making my blog better. By the way, this counts as #1!  ;)

I leave you with this:

"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

I am THE QUEEN of not following through, so ask me about this often!

Much love,
A

1 comment:

  1. I've been blogging for several years and looking back I didn't really know what to write about at first. So I just wrote about our lives, boring as they may seem. Now I treasure looking back at all the fun memories that we have documented. Looking forward to reading the other 99 posts!

    ReplyDelete